- No Pesticides/Herbicides
- No Preservatives
- No Artifical Color
- No Artifical Flavor
- Naturally Caffeine Free
Buckwheat is mainly grown in the northern hemisphere, especially in Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Kazakhstan and China. Buckwheat is processed into groats, flour and noodles, or used in buckwheat tea.The groats can be used in much the same way as rice. They are the main ingredient in many traditional European and Asian dishes.Buckwheat has become popular as a health food in many countries, due to its high amounts of minerals and various antioxidants. It has also been shown to provide health benefits, including improved blood sugar control.
Organic Roasted Buckwheat Tea Powder 有基蕎麥粉
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.
- Buckwheat is mainly composed of carbs. It also contains a good amount of fiber and resistant starch, which may improve colon health.
- Buckwheat contains small amounts of proteins with a very good nutritional quality. However, the digestibility of these proteins is relatively poor.
- Buckwheat is richer in minerals than many other pseudocereals and cereals. It is high in manganese, copper and magnesium, but low in most vitamins.
- Buckwheat provides various plant compounds and is richer in antioxidants than many common cereal grains. The plant compounds found in buckwheat include rutin, quercetin, vitexin and D-chiro-inositol.
- Consumption of buckwheat may moderate blood sugar levels, making it a healthy food choice for diabetics.
- Too much of anything — even something natural — is bound to cause problems. But if you’re generally in good health and you like the zing that ginger provides, drink up and don’t worry.
For more details about the herb, please visit our information source - www.healthline.com