Size: 20packs/ 1oz
- No Pesticides/Herbicides
- No Preservatives
- No Artifical Color
- No Artifical Flavor
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- No Filler
Guavas are a tropical superfruit originating in Central America.
They are oval in shape with light green or yellow skin and contain edible seeds.
They are amazingly rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, potassium and fiber. This remarkable nutrient content gives them many health benefits.
This article lists all the health benefits of guavas that are backed by scientific research.
Non GMO Organic Guava Tea Bag 無基改番石榴茶
- Several test-tube and animal studies found guava extract reduced blood sugar levels, improved long-term blood sugar control and reduced insulin resistance.
- One study of 19 people found that drinking guava leaf tea lowered blood sugar levels after a meal. The effects lasted for up to two hours.
- A 12-week study of 120 people found that eating ripe guava before meals caused an overall decrease in blood pressure by 8–9 points, a reduction in total cholesterol by 9.9% and an increase in "good" HDL cholesterol by 8%.
- A study involving 197 women who experienced painful symptoms found that taking 6 mg of guava leaf extract daily resulted in reduced pain intensity. It appeared to be even more powerful than some painkillers.
- Several studies have also shown that guava leaf extract is antimicrobial. This means it can disable harmful microbes in the gut that can cause diarrhea.Guava extract has been shown to have an anti-cancer effect. Test-tube and animal studies show that guava extract can prevent and even stop the growth of cancer cells.
- One test-tube study found that guava leaf extract was effective at killing acne-causing bacteria in the skin. This is likely due to the antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties of guava extract.
Too much of anything — even something natural — is bound to cause problems. But if you’re generally in good health and you like the zing that ginger provides, drink up and don’t worry.
- For more details about the herb, please visit our information source - www.healthline.com
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.