Jasmine is known for its intensely fragrant blossoms that flower all year to brighten your home. The starry flowers grow in lovely clusters of bright white (or yellow). Here’s how to grow jasmine in your home.
Non GMO Jasmine Plant 無基改茉莉花樹
Grow in a pot or hanging basket with any good potting or all-purpose soil.
- During the spring and summer months Jasmine needs full sunlight.
- In the winter months Jasmine still needs light, but it doesn’t have to be direct.
- Soil should be moist and well-drained, but do not overwater.
- During the summer allow the soil to be moist and let it dry between waterings. Water less in the fall. In the winter and spring months keep the plant slightly dry.
- Prune after blooming season (which is spring) to shape the plant.
Root rot and mealybugs are common.
Research has shown that green tea has a positive effect on your general health. It can also help reduce your blood pressure and lower your LDL cholesterol levels.
Some research suggests that drinking up to six cups a day may lower your risk of type 2 diabetes. However, more research is needed.
Whether you choose green, black, or herbal tea, you should avoid sweeteners. For a refreshing taste, make your own iced tea using a chilled fragrant tea, such as rooibos, and add a few slices of lemon. If you don’t mind caffeine, Earl Grey and jasmine green tea are also great options.
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.