Size: 20packs/ 1oz
- No Preservatives
It comes from the Camellia sinensis plant and is often blended with other plants for different flavors, such as Earl Grey, English breakfast or chai.It’s stronger in flavor and contains more caffeine than other teas, but less caffeine than coffee.Black tea also offers a variety of health benefits because it contains antioxidants and compounds that can help reduce inflammation in the body.
Non GMO Orange Black Tea Bag 香橙黑茶包
- Black tea contains a group of polyphenols that have antioxidant properties. Consuming antioxidants may help decrease the risk of chronic disease and improve your overall health.
- One randomized controlled study found that drinking black tea for 12 weeks significantly decreased triglyceride values by 36%, reduced blood sugar levels by 18% and lowered the LDL/HDL plasma ratio by 17%.
- One randomized controlled study found that drinking black tea for 12 weeks significantly decreased triglyceride values by 36%, reduced blood sugar levels by 18% and lowered the LDL/HDL plasma ratio by 17% (8).
- One paper looked at the activity of over 60 different phenolic compounds isolated from Smilax. Researchers tested these compounds against six types of bacteria and one fungus. The study found 18 compounds that demonstrated antimicrobial effects against the bacteria and one against the fungus.
- A recent study showed that Smilax had anticancer properties in cell lines of multiple types of cancers and in mice. Preclinical studies in breast cancer tumors and liver cancer have also shown the antitumor properties of sarsaparilla. More research is needed to find out if Smilax can be used in cancer prevention and treatment.
- Smilax has also shown protective effects on the liver. Research conducted in rats with liver damage found that compounds rich in flavonoids from Smilax was able to reverse damage to the liver and help it function at its best.
- Smilax is used in herbal mixes to act as a “synergist.” In other words, it’s thought that the saponins found in sarsaparilla increase the bioavailability and absorption of other herbs.
Too much of anything — even something natural — is bound to cause problems. But if you’re generally in good health and you like the zing that ginger provides, drink up and don’t worry.
- For more details about the herb, please visit our information source - www.healthline.com
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.