The loquat, an evergreen tree native to Japan, is attractive year round. Creamy white flowers bloom in early winter, and they are followed by edible, one to two-inch oblong yellow fruits. The showy fruits are tasty eaten in hand or used in recipes. Flowers are attractive to bees, and a variety of wildlife visits the tree for a share of the flavorful fruits.
Non GMO Loquat Tree 無基改批杷樹
Year to Bear:
Perfect Size for a Multitude of Planting Possibilities
Loquats will grow to about 10 feet high, making them a good size for a diversity of planting options. The shiny, thick leaves with saw tooth edges and delicate white flowers combine for a tropical look and fresh scent that will help you escape from the day's stress.
Delicious Fruit with a Flavor all its own
The visual appeal and subtle fragrance aren't the only tropical features of the Loquat.Its juicy orange flesh has a delicious tropical flavor-like a sweet, tangy plum and a kumquat all in one.
Loquat Means Low Maintenance
Capable of tolerating winds, drought and a wide spectrum of soil types, Loquats thrive in full sun and do well in partial shade. Well draining soil and plenty of water are about all your Loquat will require. Be aware that if you are in growing zone 7, the fruit will drop off the tree once the temperature dips to 25F. You can easily prevent this keeping your Loquat in a container and moving it inside before temperatures dip below freezing. This will ensure you get a healthy harvest of delicious Loquats.
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.