- No Pesticides/Herbicides
- No Preservatives
- No Artifical Color
- No Artifical Flavor
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- No Filler
Other names: Chinese plum, Japanese medlar
This golden fruit resembles an apricot, but it tastes more similar to a sweet-tart plum or cherry.
Non GMO Loquat Tea Bag 無基改枇杷茶包
Its orange, yellow, or white flesh is a good source of beta carotene. A single cup has nearly half of your RDA of vitamin A. It’s also high in:
- vitamin B-6
Medical part: leaves and fruits. Chinese name: leaves: Pipaye; fruits: Pipa.
Pharmacology: Anti-asthma, atitussive, and blood-sugar-lowering.
Indications & Usage: Leaves: used for cough with lung heat, shortness of breath due to adverse rising of qi, vomiting and hiccups due to gastric heat, feverish dysphoria and hydrodipsia. Fruits: used for lung atrophy, cough, hematemesis, non-traumatic hemorrhage, dryness and thirst, retching and hiccups. Leaves: oral administration: decocting, 9-15g (fresh products 15-30g); or prepared ointment; or made as pills or powders. Not use in cases of cough due to lung cold and vomiting due to stomach cold. Fruits: oral administration: raw eaten, or decocted, 30-60g. Not eat too much.
Recipe: Leaves: Hoarse voice: fresh loquat leaves 30g, pale bamboo leaves 15g. Decoct in water and swallow. Fruit: Cough with lung heat: fresh loquat pulp 60g, crystal sugar 30g. Decoct in water and swallow.
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.