Scallions (also known as green onions, spring onions, or salad onions) are vegetables of various Allium onion species. Scallions have a milder taste than most onions. Their close relatives include garlic, shallot, leek, chive, spring onion and Chinese onion. Although the bulbs of many Allium species are used as food, the defining characteristic of scallion species is that they lack a fully developed bulb. Allium species referred to as scallions have hollow, tubular green leaves growing directly from the bulb. These leaves are used as a vegetable; they are eaten either raw or cooked. The leaves are often chopped into other dishes, in the manner of onions or garlic.
Non GMO Green Onion/ Scallion 無基改蔥
Scallion, Welsh onionScallionsScallions
Amount Per 1 small (3" long) (5 g)1 tbsp chopped (6 g)1 medium (4-1/8" long) (15 g)1 large (25 g)1 cup, chopped (100 g)100 grams1 medium (4-1/8" long) (15 g)
Calories 5 % Daily Value* Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated fat 0 g 0% Polyunsaturated fat 0 g Monounsaturated fat 0 g Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 2 mg 0% Potassium 41 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g 0% Dietary fiber 0.4 g 1% Sugar 0.3 g Protein 0.3 g 0% Vitamin A 3% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 1% Iron 1% Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 0% Vitamin B-12 0% Magnesium 0% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Information Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scallion
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.