- No Pesticides/Herbicides
- No Preservatives
- No Artifical Color
- No Artifical Flavor
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- No Filler
- Pure Camellia
Camellia (Tea Tree) originated in South East Asia and is used as tea for about 3000 years. Camellia tea drinking started by a brew. China and India are the top world producers of tea along with the island of Sri Lanka, where Ceylon tea comes from Camellia (Tea Tree) is also grown in Japan and tea drinking ceremony becomes very elaborate.
Non-GMO Camellia Tea Powder 無基改茶花粉
- It helps lower blood pressure.
- Relaxes the bronchi in the lungs, so it is often found in cough medicines.
- Natural digestive aid.
- Helps to heal headaches.
- It helps to cure stomach problems.
- It helps to get rid of puffiness around the eyes. (Press the left over tea bag on the eyes.)
- It contains potent antioxidant properties.
- Too much of anything — even something natural — is bound to cause problems. But if you’re generally in good health and you like the zing that ginger provides, drink up and don’t worry.
For more details about the herb, please visit our information source - www.healthline.com
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.