White ginger is not a true ginger, although it is in the same family, Zingiberaceae, as the ginger we use for cooking. The essential oil of the flowers is used for high quality perfumes and in soaps and other toiletries. The root contains a volatile oil which is used in medicine. The root is not used in cooking, but has been eaten in times of famine.
Non GMO Butterfly Ginger Tea Bag 無基改野薑茶包
- Chinese medicine uses Butterfly ginger for headaches, inflammation & rheumatism for Chinese.
- In some part of India Butterfly ginger root or stem is used to treat diabetes.
- Butterfly ginger is used in the Ayurvedic medicine system of the Indian subcontinent as a stimulant, tonic & to help treat rheumatism.
- One study has discovered that the essential oil from the fresh & dried Butterfly ginger or stem has antifungal & antimicrobial activities.
- The study also found Butterfly ginger contains potent antioxidant properties, it has the highest phenolic content & vitamin C in comparison with the leaves of 26 other spice of ginger.
- The root and leaves of Butterfly ginger are also used for nasal polyps & fever.
- A decoction (concentrated liquor) of the Butterfly ginger root and stem are used as a gargle for sore throats and tonsillitis.
Too much of anything — even something natural — is bound to cause problems. But if you’re generally in good health and you like the zing that ginger provides, drink up and don’t worry.
- For more details about the herb, please visit our information sources - http://herbs-treatandtaste.blogspot.com/2012/07/white-butterfly-ginger-not-culinary.html
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.