- No Added Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavor
- No Artificial Coloring
Ingredients: Sesame oil, garlic, dried green onion, dark vinegar (sugar, salt, water, glutinous rice, bran), house chilli sauce (sesame, dried chilli, salt, soy oil, peanut, soy sauce, garlic, chicken extract, sichuan pepper, sugar), soy sauce(water, wheat, soybeans, salt), sugar
Killer Lantern Brand Spicy & Sour Sauce can be served with noodles, sour cream, stir-fried dishes, grit, soup, pizza, eggs, taco, burrito, rice, hummus, marinating meat, burger ... ect.
House Spicy & Sour Sauce 酸辣醬
Spicy & Sour Wonton Lo Mein Recipe
- Unfreeze 5 pork wontons, meanwhile, bring the water to boil in a pot.
- Cut 4 baby bokchoy in half.
- Put wonton, noodles (the amount of your choice) and baby bokchoy boiled in hot water until they are baby bokchoy boiled in hot water until they are cooked, and drained out all the water.
- 1/2 cup of House Spicy & Sour Sauce mix well with noodles, wonton and baby bokchoy.
- 2 tbsp of roughly chopped fresh green onion.
- 2 cloves of roughly peeled chopped garlic.
- Put the green onion & garlic on top.
Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
Refund will not include shipping fee.
Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.