- No Added Sugar
- No Added Preservatives
- No Artificial Coloring
- No Artificial Flavoring
Pineapple (Ananas comosus) is an incredibly delicious and healthy tropical fruit.
It originated in South America, where early European explorers named it after its resemblance to a pinecone (1).
This popular fruit is packed with nutrients, antioxidants and other helpful compounds, such as enzymes that can fight inflammation and disease.
Pineapple and its compounds have been linked to many health benefits, including aiding digestion, boosting immunity and speeding up recovery from surgery, among others.
House Dried Pineapple 波羅乾
One cup (5.8 ounces or 165 grams) of pineapple chunks contains the following (2):
- Calories: 82.5
- Fat: 1.7 grams
- Protein: 1 gram
- Carbs: 21.6 grams
- Fiber: 2.3 grams
- Vitamin C: 131% of the RDI
- Manganese: 76% of the RDI
- Vitamin B6: 9% of the RDI
- Copper: 9% of the RDI
- Thiamin: 9% of the RDI
- Folate: 7% of the RDI
- Potassium: 5% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 5% of the RDI
- Niacin: 4% of the RDI
- Pantothenic acid: 4% of the RDI
- Riboflavin: 3% of the RDI
- Iron: 3% of the RDI
- Pineapples are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes and certain cancers. Many of the antioxidants in pineapple are bound, so they may have longer lasting effects.
- Pineapples contain bromelain, a group of digestive enzymes that breaks down proteins. This may aid digestion, especially in those with pancreatic insufficiency.
- Pineapple contains compounds that reduce oxidative stress and inflammation, both of which are linked to cancer. One of these compounds is the enzyme bromelain, which may stimulate cell death in certain cancer cells and aid white blood cell function.
- Pineapples have anti-inflammatory properties that may boost the immune system.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of pineapple may provide short-term symptom relief for people with common types of arthritis.
- The bromelain in pineapples may reduce the inflammation, swelling, bruising and pain that occurs after surgery. Bromelain’s anti-inflammatory properties may also aid recovery after strenuous exercise by reducing tissue inflammation.
Information Source: www.healthline.com
Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
Refund will not include shipping fee.
Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.