- No Added Preservatives
- No Artificial Coloring
- No Artificial Flavoring
Ingredients: Ginger/ Lemongrass, Soy Sauce(Water, wheat, soybeans, salt)
Killer Lantern Brand Ginger infused soy sauce can be served with noodles, sour cream, stir-fried dishes, grit, soup, pizza, eggs, taco, burrito, rice, hummus, marinating meat, burger ... ect.
House Herbal Infused Soy Sauce 香草醬油
Japanese Ramen Egg Recipe
- 3/4 cup of Herbal Infused Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup of sake
- 2 tbsp of mirin
- 1 tbsp of sugar
- Combine soy sauce, sake, mirin, and sugar in a pot then bring it to boil on medium heat for 8 minutes.
- Put 4 eggs into a pot of cool water, and bring it over to high heat for 5 minutes as soft boiled eggs.
- After 5 minutes, take the egg and rinse and peel them under cool water.
- Marinate the eggs in the sauce you just cooked for 1 day.
Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
Refund will not include shipping fee.
Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.