Size: 20packs/ 1oz
- No Pesticides/Herbicides
- No Preservatives
- No Artifical Color
- No Artifical Flavor
- Naturally Caffeine Free
- No Filler
Ingredients: Papaya meat and papaya leaves
Papaya is a spherical, tropical fruit. It’s native to southern Mexico and Central America. Its bright orange flesh has the texture of a melon. The black seeds inside, which are also edible, are bitter. Besides its deliciously sweet taste, there are many other reasons to enjoy a serving of papaya.
Home Grown Papaya Tea Bag 本地木瓜茶包
- Vitamins like A, C, and E, all present in papaya, help to strengthen the immune system. This can help prevent colds and other infections.
- Papaya contains lycopene, which has been shown to keep cholesterol from oxidizing, therefore lowering levels. In one study, people who took a fermented papaya supplement for 14 weeks had less inflammation and a better LDL/HDL cholesterol ratio than people who were given a placebo. An improved ratio is linked to reduced risk of heart disease.
- An anti-inflammatory diet helps reduce the painful symptoms of arthritis. Papaya contains many anti-inflammatory vitamins and mineraIt’s rich in vitamins and minerals, so consuming papaya will help promote hair and nail growth as part of a balanced diet. You can even make a papaya hair mask at home to nourish hair.ls, so it’s a good choice for those with this condition.
Antioxidants prevent or delay cell damage from free radicals, which are the chemicals responsible for these harmful effects. Among the list of familiar antioxidants are vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, and beta carotene. All of these are found in substantial amounts in papaya.
- If you’re allergic to latex, don’t eat unripe papaya because you may be allergic to it. If you’re pregnant or breast-feeding, talk to your doctor before consuming large amounts of papaya.
Too much of anything — even something natural — is bound to cause problems. But if you’re generally in good health and you like the zing that ginger provides, drink up and don’t worry.
For more details about the herb, please visit our information source - www.healthline.com
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.