Alligator is an exotic meat from Florida and is favored in cuisines around the world. American alligators are not an endangered species. Successful management by farmers and regulators resulted in them being removed from the endangered list in 1987. Mild-flavored alligator meat is versatile and can be easily substituted in most recipes for chicken, veal or fish.
Fresh Wild Alligator Meat 新鮮野生鱷魚肉
NUTRITIONAL VALUE PER SERVING
For approximately 3.2 ounces (100 grams) of raw, edible portion:
Calories (from fat)
Trans Fatty Acid
Omega 3 Fatty Acid
Aligator has been known in China way back to more than 3,000 years ago. “Ben Cao Gang Mu”(Compendium Of Materia Medica) wrote: ‘Its meat is nourishing. It heals respiratory problems, imbalance in the body, evil moisture, intra-abdominal problems and malignant sore’. Ancient people had a comprehensive understanding of crocodile’s healing effects on asthma, coughing, rheumatism, physical deficiency, cardiac and intra-abdominal problems, malignant sore and tumor, etc.
Alligator meat is rich in nutrition. It contains plentiful proteins, amino acids unsaturated fatty acid, vitamin various micro-elements required by human body, but contains little fat. Alligator body contains an optimized nucleic acid which replenishes vital energy and blood, increases physical strength and dissipates evil moisture after regular consumption. It is helpful in healing coughing, asthma, rheumatism, anemia and diabetes, etc.
- Return or refund issued only accept when the product is damaged or shipment is delayed or lost.
- When applying for a refund or return, must attach with photos of the damaged item.
- Customer may request to provide more proof or reason in order for us to issue the refund or exchange.
- Refund will not include shipping fee.
- Customer will pay for the return shipping fee.
- Refund will take around 1-7 business days.
- Shipping will take 1-3business days (public holidays may delay the shipping day) to handle.